Avalon provides a differentiated approach to equity analysis based on proprietary valuation and momentum metrics.
Avalon has long standing partnerships with institutions across the globe ranging from large investment managers to smaller specialist firms.
We are available for individual presentations, webinars, client events, conferences and bespoke work regardless of your location.
- Relative EPS, EBIT and Sales momentum for over 5000 stocks and sectors globally.
- Normalised earnings valuations for over 2000 stocks and sectors globally.
- We work individually with clients to provide timely and relevant ideas focused on both capital appreciation and capital preservation.
- Products, bespoke research and communication are carefully chosen to ensure we constantly deliver above and beyond our client’s requirements.
- Research is available through our proprietary portal as well as via: Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, FACTSET, RSRCHXCHANGE and Visible Alpha.
- We also travel regularly visiting clients around the world.
METHODOLOGY AND METRICS
VMR’s product offering is based on but not limited to its two proprietary metrics:
VALUATION ON TREND P/E
We use a long-term normalised earnings valuation model to establish an EPS trend line and from that a Trend P/E valuation. This way we can see whether a stock is under or over-valued compared to its intrinsic value and to the multiple paid over several stock-market cycles going back 20 years.
Changes in earnings expectations are the biggest driver of stock returns. We use earnings revisions to determine whether expectations are improving or deteriorating against previous expectations and against the market as a whole. Combined with our valuation tool this gives us a unique view of where the best opportunities lie and where investors should take extra care. Relative momentum revisions are also available for EBIT and Sales and can be viewed at intra-sector and sector level.
Team’s standard product offering is split into regular publications accessible through an online portal and bespoke portfolio work. We work with clients individually to find the best package for them. Packages are customisable, please get in touch for more information.
PAY AS YOU GO
- One-off payment for specific research services on a per unit basis
- Bespoke work or analysts calls can be requested
- Ideal for those on a budget or looking for one-off bespoke projects
- Access to online portal to specific stock regions
- Tailored universe of stocks and sectors
- Bespoke portfolio analysis
- Ideal for Specialist Teams or individual Portfolio Managers
FULL PRODUCT ACCESS
- Unlimited access to all online publications
- Unlimited analyst calls, meetings and bespoke portfolio screenings
- Ideal for firm-wide access for large asset managers and hedge funds
+44 (0) 20 3060 8888
130 Wood Street
London, EC2V 6DL